All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi RZimB3434, that link is consistent with your info, but similarly I cannot see the feature on the rifle pictured. If it's the piece I'm thinking of then it should be in the stock just aft of the pistol grip and there should be a couple of (stainless?) parrallel bars which can be adjusted to alter the cast of the stock.
  3. John Difficult to accurately assess when its not in front of you, but that sounds like its rim thickness on the snap caps, there is a mania with some people for setting head space down as tight as it can go, so maybe that's been done in the past by a previous owner. Walthers have always set that to work on a range of ammo, and having had them from GX1's (same action as yours) though KK300's, and now KK500's, and they shoot superbly with the factory setting with most good ammo, we have always used RWS R50, and generally unless a special request Walther testing is done with it. Have Fun Robin
  4. KK500 Anatomic GREEN PEPPER (2863910M_0002) | Carl Walther Sport Weapons (carl-walther.com) Full specs/ info
  5. Hi Chasing600, sorry let me check [got the full specs off one online, appreciate you spotting that-will edit now] I am not an expert, but on link below with full specs it does state parallel linkage [but does not clarify if on the metal or wooden stock]
  6. Are you sure of this feature? I thought it was only on the metal stocks and I can't see it in the photo.
  7. Today
  8. Hi, i am a member of Romfords Rifle &Pistol Club. Selling my pristine [FAC] Walther KK500-M Anatomic 22LR in green pepper, asking in region of £4500, comes with original case, bolt protector, folding bipod plus the original it came with, original centra competition sight set, ready to shoot, comes with all original paperwork! New these rifles sell in the region of £5.2-5.6k. Purchased new just over 2yrs ago, its been highly maintained and not had excessive use [never batch tested etc]. A beautiful rifle in almost new condition. Shoots way above my level, am likely going to downgrade to a KK300 or similar. Please contact me to arrange to view the rifle [can meet at Romford Rifle & Pistol Club - RRPC] or video viewing, ideally collection [but at buyers cost i can send it via RFD] More photos etc available on request, couldn't upload any others due to each photo being too high res. Specs: 22LR. With its special technical features, high shooting precision, new trigger and ergonomic stock it is designed primarily for shooters who compete at the national and international level. Receiver located far back and deep in the stock; short bolt and breech permit easy reloading from the firing position 6 o'clock firing pin location for optimum ignition Weight-optimised firing pin for minimum action time (lock time) Cocking cam optimised for easy bolt closing and locking Innovative Menit V4000 surface coating for low-friction movement and smooth bolt action Three locking lugs One piece receiver with integral full-length sight dovetail 3D grip Right handed fit [can be swapped out in three sizes and two geometries] Raised butt stock area, suitable for both short and tall shooters Shallow fore-end directly below the barrel axis for maximum stability, especially in prone position Innovative EXPERT butt plate Entire butt stock can be replaced by manually loosening 2 screws ALL-IN-ONE cheek piece, ambidextrous (angle - edge - radius) Fine adjustment for cheek piece and quick-change feature Ball-bearing-mounted match trigger including trigger stop, for two-stage or single-stage operation Minimum distance between finger and barrel axis High-precision, durable match barrel made of high quality chrome-moly barrel steel in various lengths and weights Tension-free, vibration-damped mounting of barrel on acrylate coating in receiver Excellent shooting performance Includes Centra competition sights
  9. Yesterday
  10. Bresser spotting scope 25-75 X 70 - Black with camera mount and tripod.
  11. Hi tim s I going to Appleton on Sunday will try that with a spent case thank you john
  12. My club is on the lookout for decent condition jackets if other clubs have any going spare?
  13. Selling one of my spotting scopes, this is a Nikon ED82 scope with the excellent Nikon wide angle 30x eyepiece. The scope is in excellent condition with no scratches or marks on the front objective. It comes with the front and rear covers and the original Nikon stay on case. I can supply hi-res photos if you let me have a whatsapp number. Collection from West Sussex or I can post for £10. It would be very well packed but please be aware most carriers will not insure optical equipment. £480
  14. That's an odd occurrence. I wonder if it's related to the thickness of the rim. Does the same thing happen with spent cases?
  15. Hi Robin Thank you all for replying the reason I was looking for a firing pin I am having a Problem using snap caps Somehow the sear Somehow it does not Engage All the time about Two out of five times When using snap caps have no problem with live firing. I have Checked the Adjustment on the sear and it okay. I have just Acquired a second hand Noptel Shooting aid for me and to teach my grandchildren how to shoot Without having any distractions. john
  16. Last week
  17. At least! Maybe four versions. Art
  18. I have to confess, I have never seen a Match 64. I looked at the foto of the stock and assumed it was some very early Match 54. TR shooter, if you have a square to round adapter with the M6 Fine countersunk screws, one way to solve it is to mark thro the action holes in it into the wooden stock and then carefully drill holes with enough diameter to clear standard cap head screws, then obtain cap head screws instead of countersunk. I think the only way to get M6 Fine countersunk screws would be to have some made. I have an old Match 54 stock with rubber buttplate that has the bolts with washers and thought, wrongly, it was same/similar to what TR shooter had. J
  19. Custom painted 2018 Walther LG400 Expert for Sale. See link below for photographs Photographs Last used in Feb 2022 Last serviced in 2019 Cylinder good until 2028 Looking for £2400 or nearest offer Selling due to retirement from the sport. Please let me know if you would prefer the contact 3 vs contact 4 buttplate and if you would prefer the original foresite (see pics) Opened tins of pellets included free. Unopened pellets £5 each. Rifle currently held in central Scotland - collection preferred but can be discussed. PLEASE NOTE - SCOTTISH BUYERS MUST HAVE A VALID AIR WEAPONS CERTIFICATE
  20. Aren't there two types that aren't mutually interchangeable (unlike Anschutz 14xx w/ and w/o the signal pin) as well?
  21. Hi has this stock sold? David
  22. Hi John, No no else has asked so I will!!! Why do you want a firing pin just for dry firing? Sounds like a lot of hassle changing it just to dry fire? And then presumably change back to the "shooting one"? Just use the normal bolt and pin for dry firing, and use snap caps, or empty cases to protect the pin. Also KK Match parts are are as rare as rocking horse excrement! Have Fun Robin
  23. John, As far as I'm aware Anschutz have never fitted Match 64 bedding bolts with the stacked belville washers employed on Match 54s from 1980 until recently. This stock predates the 54 washers anyway, the chequered grip tells me it was made in the 1960s.
  24. Match 54s are M6x0.75 yes, but I've just found that the Anschutz manuals and parts lists online do actually mention the specific thread size. Looks like Match 64s are M5 course on the front and M4 course on the rear. The truly impossible ones to find are M6x0.75 countersunk and low-cap heads for round action adapters - not even the far east shops sell those I don't think. Trigger guard is now sorted - just 3D printed one with 100% infill and it feels sturdy enough.
  25. Not sure about Anschutz 64, but Anschutz 54 are M6 fine (6 x 0.75) - Intershoot has bolts of that thread, various lengths.
  26. If TRshooter is reffering to action bolts , are they not M5 Fine. Very hard, probably impossible to just get from a hardware store. Also, dont these action bolts come with a series of washers fitted to them!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Privacy Policy