Gehmann Rearsight Iris 48 Colour 568MC

Cumbrian

Multiple colour possibilities. Twin polarisers. 0.5 > 3  iris.  5 colour rings. 30 year guarantee.

Sorry about lack of photos (problem with my mobile's camera link to laptop), but easily found at, for example: 

https://www.intershoot.co.uk/acatalog/Gehmann-48-Colour-Combination-Iris-568MC-303.html   (one third the way down the page of 'Rifle Sights -Rear Irises') 

Very little use and In perfect condition. Original box and spanner. £130 incl. postage (considerably less than 2/3 of the new price)

20 hours ago, Cumbrian said:

Multiple colour possibilities. Twin polarisers. 0.5 > 3  iris.  5 colour rings. 30 year guarantee.

Sorry about lack of photos (problem with my mobile's camera link to laptop), but easily found at, for example: 

https://www.intershoot.co.uk/acatalog/Gehmann-48-Colour-Combination-Iris-568MC-303.html   (one third the way down the page of 'Rifle Sights -Rear Irises') 

Very little use and In perfect condition. Original box and spanner. £130 incl. postage (considerably less than 2/3 of the new price)

Will have it if still available, let me know how you want paying   Cheers

2 hours ago, slug33ukuk said:

Will have it if still available, let me know how you want paying   Cheers

Many thanks for your interest. You are definitely second in line; the first seems to require photos that, alas, I cannot provide. If that proves a stumbling block, I will of course contact you. The item is exactly as shown on the Intershoot website. The model has not changed in specification or looks since I bought my 568 three  years ago.

Roger

19 minutes ago, Cumbrian said:

Many thanks for your interest. You are definitely second in line; the first seems to require photos that, alas, I cannot provide. If that proves a stumbling block, I will of course contact you. The item is exactly as shown on the Intershoot website. The model has not changed in specification or looks since I bought my 568 three  years ago.

Roger

Money can be yours within hours lol