20 yard gauge

jamesgutteridge

Hi James, it wasn't that long ago that I bought 2 x 20yrd gauges one for me and one for the club from the NSRA online shop. I had a look on their website https://www.nsrashop.co.uk/collections/scoring but for some reason its not listed now? I would give them a call or email as they may have one in the shop or at the very least let you know when they expect to have them back in stock. Peter

17 hours ago, Swage said:

Hi James, it wasn't that long ago that I bought 2 x 20yrd gauges one for me and one for the club from the NSRA online shop. I had a look on their website https://www.nsrashop.co.uk/collections/scoring but for some reason its not listed now? I would give them a call or email as they may have one in the shop or at the very least let you know when they expect to have them back in stock. Peter

Thanks, that was what had confused me. I'd seen them listed before and couldn't see any now. I've dropped them an email but I suspect a phone call may get me a reply quicker, helpful to know they did have stock at some point!

Hi you could wail for an answer to your email, I wouldent, you can try to phone them good luck with that, or you could hold a seance that might work😂😂😂, seriousley you need to keep phoning untill you talk to someone, you may need to make severial calls🤷‍♂️

39 minutes ago, KeithH said:

Hi you could wail for an answer to your email, I wouldent, you can try to phone them good luck with that, or you could hold a seance that might work😂😂😂, seriousley you need to keep phoning untill you talk to someone, you may need to make severial calls🤷‍♂️

Not been too bad getting through to the other offices of late so I'm hoping the shop continues the pattern 🤞