A few things for sale - pick up at Bisley?

greenster

I will be at Bisley all week from this Friday onwards so thought it would be a good time to see if these items can find a new home, especially as some are a bit on the big and heavy side to post.

Kurt thune - fingerless top grip glove, size large, used twice it was a christmas present but I just don't get on with the fingerless part. £40

Kurt thune full finger top grip glove, size large, this has been used but in good clean condition with some padding left, may be good for someone building their kit up £10

Freeland stand with saddle head and a spare extension pole, great working order but be aware that paintwork definitely shows usage, everything works as you'd expect £120

Opticron GS815 GA scope with HDF zoom 20 - 60x with an 81.5 mm objective lens. Excellent condition and a great scope good balance between objective size and weight of the scope. Included is a swivel quick release head (I used that with my tucker stand) and also a stay on case, you'll see an extra cut out on the stay on case that was made to allow it to sit at a different angle on the scope and keep the case on. £150

If you need more info or are interested in any of the above let me know.

Link below to some pictures.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1zy29yhryrr4qvb/AADceaTJKmlK0kygd38EdkVia?dl=0

I'll take the Opticron scope if you're willing to post. Obviously not expecting p&p to be included in the asking price. 

If you're at Long Ashton at any point I can collect (except this week when I'm in Sussex!).