Anschutz 1913/2013 bolt wanted

Nathanael

One last call for anyone with a spare bolt for an Anschutz 1913/2013 before I order a new one!

I am also looking for a fresh-ish rear sight sub £150 (will just buy a new Gehmann 590 if nothing comes up) and a square to round adapter if there's any sitting around unloved.

Thanks,

Nathanael.

What is wrong with your existing bolt, or, is it you dont have one or you want a spare. I would imagine a new bolt would be quite prohibitive on price, plus with it being a 'component part' you will need it to go on your FAC, so would need a 'space' for it.

Jonty

Bought a rifle that had no bolt, it was very cheap for obvious reasons and was in a 2213 so I bought it for the stock. May as well try and make up a spare rifle with my old stock if I could find a bolt. I have a price for a new one which isn't out of the way and the FAC point isn't an issue for me, I have permission to purchase a bolt as I informed my licencing branch, at the time when I bought the rifle, that there wasn't a bolt with it.

The new bolt will be bought if there are no used ones about, I know it is very unlikely but just trying incase someone knows of maybe a scrap or unused rifle somewhere.