Richard Lay

Sight Raiser Blocks For Anschutz Match 54 Barrel.

Hi Richard, bit of technology blip, my water pump on my PC packed in

The blocks in question are Centra Track blocks, which you can find on the edinkillie website @ £75 new, I was thinking £50 ono, would you like to try them first for height, then can be set central or left or right, it is best to do them as a pair, so that front and rear sight match as close as possible, by sliding them both onto the rear sight rail, slacken screws, offset and then gently tighten screws when both match

Richard the blocks are split down the middle, so the grooves on top parallel the grooves below, so width wise the should be adaptable depends on depth of groove, as I am not sure what tracks are on the match 54, I can try them on my 1913 assuming the tracking is the same

Hmm, the foresight block probably won't work. I'll presume a "Match 54" means a 14xx rifle. A block for a 1913 foresight will fit a 14/16/18xx barrel, but the foresight won't then fit on the block. The rear block will be OK as nothing has changed there, but you probably want a foresight block labeled "Match 54" or 1407-1813.