.22 Short For Sale

Pault

I have a serious amount of .22 short ranging from training green box RWS (1000+), RWS R25 (1000), Lapua various and Fiocchi various. I need to shift this urgently and no sensible offer from a FAC holder or dealer with authority to purchase will be refused.

Some is my own, the remainder is from others who used to shoot .22 short rapid fire.

Proceeds from all sales will go directly to the British Pistol Club.

I have kept back 1000 R25 in SUI with my Pardini when time permits at the end of the season, the rest must go a.s.a.p.

If interested, please PM me or email me if you have this to hand.

Thats a bit of a problem, apart from the old rapid fire pistol what other gun would take .22 shorts?

Not a nice problem to have.

.22 short is used by vermin hunters in single shot mode in .22LR and semi mode if chambered for .22 short. This is very premium ammo for this purpose but I don’t care, I just need to shift it.

.22 short is used by vermin hunters in single shot mode in .22LR and semi mode if chambered for .22 short. This is very premium ammo for this purpose but I don’t care, I just need to shift it.

Paul,

Depending on how soon you want to get rid of these I might know someone interested. He's applied for his FAC and he will be using his gun for vermin control on farmland he has shooting rights to. Our region is normally pretty quick to process but it may be another month or two before he's in a position to take them off your hands - let me know if that's any use to you.

Cheers,

Rob.

Would rather off load as many as soon as possible. I can wait a couple of months. How many rounds are required by this person and of what type?