Entry level 10m air rifle

Davido2005

Hi, I’m looking for an entry level (well, budget priced I guess more to the point) air rifle for 10m shooting. Ideally pcp but really any accurate gun considered. 

Air Arms MPR Precision is what I’m looking at, unless someone tells me it’s a bad idea. 

I have a Walther LGR awaiting a service but wouldn’t mind something a bit more current so I can have a backup that has readily available spare parts. 

Ideally around south of England, closer to Oxford the better. Thanks, David.

I have a Feinwerkbau P70 that is obviously an older rifle, but it’s a pcp and shoots well. It has numerous adaptions/improvements all of which can be swapped back to original parts which are included. I am in Sidcup, south east London just by the A2. It is also right handed! It will be just under 1k. If this sounds interesting pm me.

I started with an SMK QB78 Match, CO2 powered rifle - it gave me a real taster for the sport (currently £280)

Then I got an AA MPR precision, and it took me a long way.

I then tried a Hammerli (Walther) AR20, which I real enjoyed (currently <£1000)

Now I have a FWB 800 Evolution top, which is a great rifle and way beyond any level I'll get to!

Hi Buz, Not a problem at all, yes it is the one for sale. 

Our website man at the club says that photo has had the most hits of all the content on the club site! 👍