Grunig + Elmiger ST200 6mmBR 300m rifle in Anschutz 2313 stock

trshooter

My 300m rifle still isn’t getting any use, so it is back up for sale. It’s a Grunig + Elmiger ST200 with a fluted 6mmBR barrel. Barrel count hasn’t changed from last time and is around 2200. 

I would like £2100 for this. If you are interested, please let me know and I can head down to Bisley where it’s stored to show you it. I can be convinced to split if you only require the barrelled action to rebarrel in .308 for fullbore TR or something.

Edited by trshooter

• trshooter changed the title to Grunig + Elmiger ST200 6mmBR 300m rifle in Anschutz 2313 stock
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

As promised… photos of everything you get. Trigger weight is easy to change if you’d like it for TR. 

There are two cheekpieces: a Grunig Black 1 cheekpiece and one I 3D printed. There is also a flip-up cheekpiece mechanism.

8C1942F7-CB1F-4C07-B26C-2049F9CCDF3A.jpeg

9D0383B9-1468-4411-A9E1-67CB16B18CB9.jpeg

B9BDF1C2-7957-487C-8415-54815E824274.jpeg

3832F50D-5B42-460A-9A1D-B59F4FD1E7F8.jpeg

ABF621E2-F222-4098-9E1B-BEB41AD5FA60.jpeg

Edited by trshooter

Posted (edited)

Still available - open to selling the barrelled action by itself, but not the stock.

Good for TR matches that allow any calibre.

I've shot it out to 1000 yards and it holds the V as a .308 would.

Small firing pin so works with .308 Palma brass when rebarrelled. 

I will also include 120 or so rounds of factory Norma Diamond Line 6mmBR ammo with some once-fired brass (qty unknown but adds up to 150 with the remaining rounds). Worth £2/round...

The ammo uses Berger 105 LTB moly coated bullets

Edited by trshooter

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Are you a sucker for Swiss-made stuff? Do you want to be able to open your bolt without breaking a sweat unlike your neighbouring firer struggling with their 50 year old Swing? Then look no further!

If you are interested in this for TR and don't want it for 300m, please let me know, we can discuss options. I have the follow bits to convert it into a TR:

• Steel RPA Trakker UK dovetail mount
  • 22mm RPA ladder foresight standard height (I'd rather keep this, but a substitute can be found)
  • Gehmann 510 rearsight
  • Centra 2.3-4.3mm beam foresight iris
  • Gemini TR Buttplate
  • Grunig heavy trigger springs

Please do not ask for these separately, unless the rifle in the main post sells as is.

I also have a black Precise grip for sale separately that can easily be modified to fit this.

The yellow adapter is a little retro Grunig, but it can easily be re-anodised in a different colour and the stock powder-coated - there are local shops around Bisley that can do this for you for cash.

This is the one I converted to a TR and am keeping. It's now in a different stock, but this is what the one for sale will look like as a TR. Same forend depth (and other general geometry) as Grunig RS Revolution stocks. The RS stocks came after the Anschutz cast alu stocks and were influenced by the Anschutz design for future proofing.

image.jpeg.da4d11d458bafd39ed6db8a4ec974b0c.jpeg

As an aside... Rajmond Debevec in 2003 having just won the 300m 3P Men's in Plzen.

debevec_rajmond.jpg

Edited by trshooter