All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I was just about to put a post up looking for a Riles 22mm foresight when I saw this. I have a 30mm one on my TR rifle but struggle with getting enough light around it in the rear aperture. Do you know if The Hut60 version is compatible with the original as I would want them to be interchangeable.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Still looking for a rifle that meets my and my family's needs.
  5. Please note - the Champion Shooting Glasses are now SOLD.
  6. What types of sight dovetail does this fit on?
  7. Last week
  8. I have a Lyman 1200DPS3 powder dispenser for sale. Here is a description of what it looks like / does: https://www.gunmart.net/ammunition/reloading/tools/lyman-dps-1200-3 It is an older model and probably most suitable for where the powder charge only needs to be accurate to 0.5gr. It measures to 0.1gr, however does have a tendency to drift and need recalibration after 10-20 charges. I'm selling as I've upgraded, and was wanting accuracy to <0.1gr anyway. Open to offers - feel free to reply or DM me if interested.
  9. Final reduction on this precision made rearsight, now a bargain at £150 plus postage.
  10. Thank you for your interest. The English laws on this topic haven't changed since I was competing in FT 35+ years ago. There is, of course, the possibility that I may be offered something that the seller is unaware of being >12ftlbs. I don't own a chrono so it's down to a matter of trust. I'll definitely chrono a purchase at my club to check, and carry out any remedial repairs necessary to get it legal (probably well below the limit to find that 'sweet spot'). Having had your and another's well intentioned advice, I would appreciate it if any further messaging from the forum on this thread is limited to offers of a rifle that meet my own (rather unusual) criteria please. Kind regards Nigel
  11. It needs to be UNDER 12 ft lbs otherwise it becomes subject of firearms licensing ideally 11.9 ft lbs......
  12. CM200EI, Bluetooth board, 2022 tubes, medium right hand grip, grip slightly modified, perfect condition, usual carry case and tools. £2,000 o.n.o Newton le willows area.
  13. A long shot but does anyone have a complete set of the above they no longer need? A smoke free loving home assured 👍
  14. This is one of the early models and has recently been updated with factory parts to bring it up to the latest specification by Lacey's Shooting Services (a factory trained FWB person). It has also had a service. It is almost new with very little usage. Location - Woking. £3795.
  15. I am having a clear out of stuff I no longer use. Please open the uploaded files for pictures. Greenkat Spotting Scope (Model MU-861) and stand. Scope condition is great and optics ( 22x60mm ) work very well. The stand is very sturdy and holds the scope securely. £110 + P&P Champion shooting glasses - I believe they are the original 'World Champion' model (similar to the link below) they come with 2 off 25mm lens holders and a Champion Centring device. £85 + P&P https://www.edinkillie.co.uk/champion/world-champion-frames-p-120.html Champion Pistol Iris (42mm) and Lens holder. £50 + P&P https://www.edinkillie.co.uk/champion/champion-pistol-iris-p-131.html Thank you for viewing my items. Greenkat Spotting Scope.pdf Champion shooting glasses.pdf Pistol Iris & Lens holder.pdf
  16. Thank you again. I've just edited my initial post to add that it must be 177 calibre. When my club's range is set out to 10m, they are happy to allow up to 12ft/lbs rifles provided they are 177 calibre so, in order to increase my chances of something suitable being offered for purchase, I'd be happy with a <12ftlb rifle despite it being unsuitable for high level competitions (and any issues that may arise from a rifle that's been used in outdoor weather). Ultimately I'm hoping that any such rifle will enable my daughter and granddaughter to continue to hone their skills (and continue to have fun). Once again I'm grateful for your continued support in my quest. Kind regards Nigel
  17. Overall Length 72 cm. without butt plate ,max palm circumference 21cm. Thumb to finger circumference 16cm. Used for a short time with .22 Anschutz 54 barrel and action. Illustration on pack shows made up with sights etc ( not included)
  18. I was speaking from the perspective of 10m air rifle competition shooting using (.177) wadcutter pellets. I believe that FT has different requirements but am sure that, if they have stumbled upon something which increases accuracy, then it would have found it's way back into the 10m arena.
  19. Yes, I'm aware of the ISSF regs but I'm not presently anticipating either my daughter, granddaughter, or even me to be competing in any high level events for the foreseeable future (and by that time they'll be old enough to buy their own that's <10yrs old and <6ft/lbs rifle). TBH I'd be happy with the likes of an S200t, but style/appearances count a lot for the younger generations (or at least my lot!). So for me I want a face to face transaction to hopefully avoid any description disappointment or scams, and to be relatively assured that any performance shortfalls are down to the 'nut behind the trigger' rather than the 'hardware'. Owning a rifle rather than using club guns should allow us to tweak the various settings to suit each of us, rather than feeling guilty about making adjustments to them to make them 'fit' (so we don't adjust them). That was the reason that I ultimately bought my own PCP pistol. Your point about accuracy when approaching 12ft/lbs is interesting, but the many reviews of various FT models of the same rifles would seem to be at variance to your statement (although they sometimes don't have anti-recoil, and necessarily aren't using diopter sights). Regardless of the above, I am grateful for your post, clear concern, and advice. Kind regards Nigel
  20. Hi Emily, I am interested in this item, is it still available? I have only just had my registration approved so unable to send PMs just yet! All the best, Benedict
  21. You may already be aware of this, but posting just in case not. All of the rifles you've mentioned are true target air rifles which comply with ISSF regulations and which bear the pentagon mark, the definition of which is shown below. Your use case seems a little unusual (a "terminator" style) but for 10m shooting they will all be highly accurate and should fall within 6ft/lbs (7.5 joules is approx 5.5 ft/lbs). Any significant increase above this has been shown to cause tumbling of the pellet and loss of accuracy....so the decision becomes whether you're looking for power or accuracy.
  22. I'm looking for one of these (or Pardini, etc). It's principally for use by my daughter and granddaughter (at the club indoor range), although I'll use it occasionally too (because it'll be mine!). It apparently has to be a 'terminator' style rifle according to my daughter (hence the models listed in the title), but I expect that there's others such as a Pardini that tick that criterion. My criteria are; * Must ultimately be a face to face transaction * Be within 2 hours travel from Dorset * Have diopter sights * Be .177 calibre It would ideally be <6ft/lbs for 10m target, but my club is OK with <12ft/lbs for 10m. The cylinders don't need to be <10 years old, but obviously not leaking air. Many thanks Nigel
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Privacy Policy