All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Ok. Rfd to rfd. £25each last time I moved a rifle. I’ll cover the cost. Scott
  3. Hi Scott We are not in any immediate rush to sell the rifles, so can hold them for you. Due to our different locations (we are based in Nottinghamshire,) we will need to come up with a workable arrangement for transfer when your FAC is sorted. Can you email me - woodys62@gmail.com, so we can tie things down properly. Regards Dave
  4. Yes We spoke today drop me a message if you are still interseted. thanks Angie
  5. Hi we spoke today, the Rifle is located in Bisley.

If you are still interested just drop me a message 

Angie

6. Dave quick update. Central Scotland police want 3months for a like for like. Are you in a rush to get these off your cert. if not I’m happy to pay for them and when our paperwork is updated we can transfer them. Scott
  7. Last week
  8. Neilj62

Club kit needed

Can’t manage any double canvas jackets but I do have a TenPointNine leather with canvas lining up for sale - it’s a LARGE sized one, probably fit a 46-48” chest, Pippa made it for me before I lost 30kgs so it’s just a tad big for me now😀. I originally advertised it at £300 as it’s only about 12 to 18 months old, and cost nearly £1000 new. PM me if your interested or would like to see a picture👍
  9. Hi there, just tried calling but your number is incorrect?
  10. His original post was almost 3 years ago. So chances are very slim
  11. Hi do you still have the rifle for sale ?
  12. Hi have you still got the air rifle for sale ? this my number to contact 07792421838 many thanks
  13. sdixon1

Club kit needed

Hi im looking for double canvas jackets if any has any for sale for my club. Also gloves and slings Scott
  14. sdixon1

Please see list

You got photos of the mat and jackets scott
  15. I know it’s late but do you still have all the above
  16. Hi I’m in central Scotland. I’m down at the Scottish for the first weekend if you have anyone going along from your club. Scott
  17. Mac

Wanted - Gehmann 530

Don't do it. Get a pair of shooting glasses, or a monocle attachement for the rearsight, with a prescription lens instead. Diopter units nothing but trouble.
  18. Hi Scott No problems. Where in the country are you based? Dave
  19. Hi All, I’ve decided it is time to sell my FWB 800 and a few other bits I’ve gathered along the way! I bought the rifle in 2013 from new, it’s been serviced regularly by a qualified FWB engineer either in he UK or while I were abroad at competitions. It comes with 2 cylinders, both in date and working order. I’ve changed the foresight as you can see from the pictures and am happy to leave it on there. The rear sight has been used a handful of times when I first bought the rifle but I decided to change this as a personal choice. The pistol grip has been sanded down but no length was taken from this. The cocking leaver has been swapped to the left hand side (again personal preference) The original operators manual, tool box, FWB rifle case and filling adapter is also included. I’m looking for £1750 or a sensible offer and am happy to answer any questions about it. Also selling- Centra 1.8 competition iris - £50 Gehmann lockable rear sight - £180 Gehmann 566 Iris - £100 Pictures below, Please ask for any further info or better quality pictures as I cannot seem to upload the high quality ones! Larissa
  20. Dave im speaking to my club about these two rifles. We need another two slots so need to see how quick the coppers can turn around a ticket. Scott
  21. Hi have you still have the FWB air rifle on sale ? this my number 07792421838 can you text over many thanks
  22. Hi, I have one availible shortly when I change out stock on mine for a new aluminium stock. its in reasonable condition and I would let it go for £100. Pictures could be availible in a weeks time when I get access to the rifle again. Moriniman
  23. Thought these would have been snapped up, cheapest ready to go target rifle I've ever seen...
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Privacy Policy