Walther KK300 Alutec L/H .22lr Target Rifle SOLD

Adiepie

For sale Walther KK300 Alutec .22lr target rifle,

Walther KK300 Alutec, full L/H - (Grip and bolt handle) with Walther dioptres and MEC free position butt plate and hand stop, standard Walther case.

I no longer shoot prone, so I would like this to go to someone who would make the most of it

I’ve had it about 6 years, put maybe 250 rounds through it (it came with 900 batch tested Tenex, I would let the rest go (650) with the rifle if I got the asking price)  Don’t know the total round count however the previous owner shot at County level

Asking price is £1500 with all the bits and pieces including Walther hard case, a LH sling and jacket (largish gent size) and 650 rounds of Tenex

Would prefer collection from East Yorkshire if possible!

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

Edited by Adiepie
price change

• Adiepie changed the title to Walther KK300 Alutec L/H .22lr Target Rifle NEW PRICE
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/02/2022 at 16:38, Adiepie said:

Lots of views, no offers yet?

Is it priced incorrectly, or is it due to being LH?

Happy to discuss.......

Hi. I’m fairly new to the forum but would like to talk with you about the rifle. Are you able to call me on 07779710985?

2 hours ago, Atholem said:

Hi. I’m fairly new to the forum but would like to talk with you about the rifle. Are you able to call me on 07779710985?

Message left on phone

Adrian

• Adiepie changed the title to Walther KK300 Alutec L/H .22lr Target Rifle SOLD