Feinwerkbau 2700

MrAndrewB

Due to a back injury I’m having to give up prone shooting. Consequently my Feinwerkbau 2700 it up for sale.

This rifle is superbly accurate with Eley, Lapua and RWS ammo (I generally use Eley match). It helped me bring my average up from 90/91 to 95. The rifle is capable of better, when I popped a scope on it and bench rested it I was hitting bullseyes at 25 and 50m over and over again. 

The gun comes in a hard case and with an adjustable rear aperture with colour and polarising filters. 

I have 100yd range in the paddock at our house so prospective buyers can have a few shots to see just how good this rifle is. 

£1700 Ono

Any questions, just ask.CE1AEE39-92EB-40B8-BE80-62CE41BFDC4A.thumb.jpeg.9f8c4daa500e5e11c749e1e6bc5bce07.jpeg

Edited by MrAndrewB

3 hours ago, jamesgutteridge said:

May also be useful to state things like an estimated round count, when the rifle was originally purchased and what specific accessories you are including with it.

I’ve probably put 900-1000 rounds though it looking at the number of empty ammo boxes I’ve collected.

I bought the rifle in 2018 

included accessories - rear aperture (as mentioned in the add), a small bipod which slides in the T slot, VFG cleaning felts and rod. 

I also have a sporting scope, sling and jacket which the buyer can have first refusal on. 

6 hours ago, Rob10 said:

Can you tell me what make the rifle case is. I haven’t seen a case that can take the rifle with the butt hook attached and a front extension tube.

Unfortunately there is no branding on the case. It’s a flight case type construction with alloy sections and panels fitted together. It was included by Daunsey Guns when I bought the rifle. 

Sorry I couldn’t be more help.