Anschutz Rear Sights for Scout Rifles

Hitchphil

Scouts RC have been offered a heap if Anschutz Match 54 rifles & a few 64s too, ideal for smaller kids etc but they dont have sights. 

If you have any old steel or ally framed Anschutz rear sights, (even bits to fix sights) that will fit & are willing to donate or sell for a token price then please PM me. Some basic foresight tunnels too.

Post costs can be covered or transport via network & Bisley. 

Maybe you upgraded & its in a box, or now do benchrest or just had a spare thats not being used? It can be put to good use generating future shooters. 

Thanks in advance Phil

Scouts Skills Instructor Shooting 

NRA Club Coach 

Edited by Hitchphil

• 2 weeks later...

Leapers UTG Shooter's SWAT Bipod  Steel Feet  Height 5.8"-6.8" TL-BP28ST

When its £15 for that inc pp,  vs £15 +£4pp for one of those little generic bipods......  you know someone somewhere is making a killing from them!

I recon they cost ~£1 material 15x20mm bar, 5-6mm rod, 1 cheese head screw & 2 poly balls, the production ops are 2 milled slots & a cut, 1 thru hole & 1 tapped hole, 1 cut rod, bent twice & threaded on the ends to fit a poly ball, 1 insertion & a weld. ........... I may have just talked myself into making some! 🙂

19 hours ago, Hitchphil said:

When its £15 for that inc pp,  vs £15 +£4pp for one of those little generic bipods......  you know someone somewhere is making a killing from them!

I recon they cost ~£1 material 15x20mm bar, 5-6mm rod, 1 cheese head screw & 2 poly balls, the production ops are 2 milled slots & a cut, 1 thru hole & 1 tapped hole, 1 cut rod, bent twice & threaded on the ends to fit a poly ball, 1 insertion & a weld. ........... I may have just talked myself into making some! 🙂

The one I bought someone had 3D printed a block with a couple of holes and a slot. Then added 2 piece of rod and 2 poly balls. And then I assume milled the head of a bolt into a shape to fit an Anschutz rail and added a brass thumb screw. Simple really.