Wanted - .22 Target Rifle

edbr762

I'm looking for a .22 prone rifle for shooting with my Uni club, ideally in an alloy stock, but will consider others.

Budget is roughly up to 1.5k but may be willing to stretch. And the cheaper the better!

Edited by edbr762

I see that here is an Anschutz supermatch 54 with an X barrel on the for sale page, if this will fit the TEC-HRO stock, maybe some one will here will know if it will fit. You could have a very nice rifle at a good price.

11 hours ago, neversweat said:

I see that here is an Anschutz supermatch 54 with an X barrel on the for sale page, if this will fit the TEC-HRO stock, maybe some one will here will know if it will fit. You could have a very nice rifle at a good price.

Yes it would. Anschutz 14/16 (X barrels)/18/19 and the latest 54.30 are largely interchangeable in terms of stocks. There are some specific caveats, but none that apply to a 16xx and a Tec-Hro stock.

The 1613 in the For Sale section isn't the cheapest mind you, especially as there are no sights (budget a couple of hundred for these). Althouhh you could sell the wood stock to offset some of the cost.

I’ve a selected 19series barrel action with only 5000ish rfd through it.   It’s a spare for my G&E.     I’m looking for about £700 plus postage and rfd costs. A new one is £1550   

I also have an Anschutz wooden stock and butt hook I could sell with it   £900 all in plus postage and rfd 

https://www.edinkillie.co.uk/anschutz/anschutz-1913-barrelled-action-p-822.html?s2ssid=f973e3fa2226f6b6658b1019f22a9623

Edited by sdixon1