Rifle case - Plano DLX Double

nicklock

As they're taking up an inordinate amount of space in the spare room, I'd like to shift my collection of empty rifle cases :)

1) Peli 1750 - appears to be an older version as the pressure valve is situated underneath the long-side carry handle, which doesn't fold flat (!)
    Fully working, with no structural damage, but as it was second hand when I got it a few years ago there are nasty scuffs on all the bits that have touched the ground.
    Comes with 3 layers of foam, the middle one having been cut for a 7.62 on a Gemini stock, so you'd only have to replace 1 layer if you need something different.
    £130, collect or meet up somewhere "reasonably" close to Yorkshire - I'd rather not post this as it'll be a right pain ;)
[SOLD]

2) Peli 1750 - newer version with the pressure valve along side the long-side carry handle, which folds flat.
    Again - fully working, with no structural damage, but as it was second hand when I got it a few years ago there are nasty scuffs on all the bits that have touched the ground.
    Comes with 3 layers of foam, the middle one having been cut for a Bleiker 6mmBR, so you'd only have to replace 1 layer if you need something different.
    £130, collect or meet up somewhere "reasonably" close to Yorkshire - I'd rather not post this as it'll be a right pain...
[SOLD]

3) It's not a problem, I can stop collecting them whenever I want...
    Peli 1750 - newer version with the pressure valve along side the long-side carry handle, which folds flat.
    Again - fully working, with no structural damage, but as it was second hand when I got it a few years ago there are nasty scuffs on all the bits that have touched the ground. Might stilll have bits of Bisley in/on it if you look closely enough :)
    Comes with 3 layers of foam, the middle one having been cut for an AHG F27a on a Precise stock, so you'd only have to replace 1 layer if you need something different.
    £130, collect or meet up somewhere "reasonably" close to Yorkshire - I'd rather not post this as it'll be a right pain...
[SOLD]

4) A refreshing change of pace - a standard "Double" hard case, that on Googling seems to be a Plano DLX Double Case.
    Bought from new donkey's years ago, before they were Plano I think (!), it's still in good condition without quite as much nasty scuffing on all the ground-touching parts. No structural damage, closes OK on a normal .22, the 2 foam layers are "OK" but showing the effects of having the same rifle in and out for over a decade... Most certainly will have bits of Bisley somewhere in it!
    £40, collect or meet up somewhere "pretty" close to Yorkshire - I'd rather not post this as it'll be more effort than it's worth :D

Pictures to follow below.

Edited by nicklock
Peli cases now sold.

Hi all, I've had a little bit of (unfortunately slightly conflicting) interest in the PMs - so in the interests of transparency and fairness I'll lay it out here.

bnhall messaged me at 00:21 this morning, and would like either #2 or #3 with the middle foam layer from #1.
ClarkXCVI messaged me at 08:19, wanting #1 and #2, and then at 08:35 wanting #3 if available.

Technically bnhall has first call on #2 or #3 - but I'm guessing that ClarkXCVI isn't that bothered about the foam, as it's unlikely that they have the same 3 wierd rifles that I had ( :) ), so we might be able to come to a compromise deal that makes you both happy? I will take this back to PMs to avoid unnecessary traffic

• nicklock changed the title to Rifle case - Plano DLX Double