Sightron SIII 10-50x60 LRFCH

nicklock

For Sale: Sightron SIII 10-50x60 LRFCH telescopic sight, with sunshade extension and mounts.

Scope specs as per here, mounts are BKL-302 30mm which will fit a standard Anschutz rail.

The good: it's in fully working order! I was using it for 100yd any sights on a 1913 (with an extended rear dovetail), and had it sent back to Sightron via Optics Warehouse in 2019 because the image was vertically off centre. It came back with a clean bill of health, a replacement rear lens cover and a letter that diplomatically said "You're an idiot, Sir, and you'd wound it off to the end of the travel". After I scratched my head a bit, and then shimmed the back mount up by ~15 minutes... it worked fine after that ;)

The bad: Sightron sent it back to me with a U-shaped hair on one of the lenses :( See the picture below, it's at 5 o'clock in the reticle, about halfway out. It doesn't get in the way when shooting, and after a few cards I don't even notice it, but damn is it annoying! I didn't feel in a position to complain after wasting everyone's time before... it can probably be fixed but not by me.

The ugly: It's been well used! There's the ususal wear on the turrets, and a few cosmetic dings on the forward part of the body (see photos).

£450, will accept BACS/COD or good old fashioned cheque in the post if you don't mind waiting for it to clear. Can deliver within Yorkshire but happy to post as I've got the box, lots of bubble-wrap and access to a courier service at work.

image1(1).jpg

image3(1).jpg

image6(1).jpg

image5(1).jpg

image4(1).jpg

image0(1).jpg

Edited by nicklock
Forgot to mention the sunshade.

• 2 weeks later...