Grunig Black II cheek-piece swap - now sorted

Neilj62

I have a virtually new Grunig Black III cheek-piece that does not adjust enough to the right for me, so I need a Black II, just wondering if anyone has a Black II and would like to exchange with my Black III?

I would also consider a Black I as a possibility

Thanks 😀

I have now made the swap, thanks Ian😀😀

Edited by Neilj62
Now resolved

Just been on the web site and the black 3 is the one that adjusts furthest to the right.

The Black 1 & 2 don't have as much adjustment to the right?

It's not so much the plastic check piece thats different, it's the metal mechanism that holds the cheek piece that is different. The ratchet arm on the 3 is on the left on the 1 & 2 it's on the right when viewed up side down.

Check out Edinkilie web site for more info.

Some how I have two Black 1's which I didn't use.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Irontrack,

That is exactly my issue the Black III just won’t go far enough left for me to get behind the rear sight, so I need one with the ratchet mechanism on the right of the Mount rather than the left as the III is😄

The Black I which is what’s on my CS stock is that way round as well, so it seems that the III just isn’t for me🤷🏻‍♂️

Cheers 

Neil

Hi Mick,

I'm up here at Appleton too this weekend and meeting up with Neil.  I must admit that I thought the III had more lateral movement than the II, but hopefully we can all work something out between us.

Cheers,

Ian.

• Neilj62 changed the title to Grunig Black II cheek-piece swap - now sorted