Anschutz Precise Stock (20 series) for Sale

Mike72

I have an Anschutz Precise stock, which takes a 20 series action, in black and fitted with a TEC HRO cheek piece, for sale.

The stock is in excellent condition and the asking price is £1,400.  I will cover delivery costs within this price.

I have had it a year and used it about 6-7 times.

I used the stock for full-bore target rifle and am extremely happy with it. However, with the barrel and action fitted I breach the 6.5kg weight limit for FB rifles. So, reluctantly, I need to sell this stock.

If anyone is interest, please contact me either on here or via my mobile 07715 880 630.

With thanks,

Mike

Edited by Mike72
Clarifying action type

Hi Mike, I think I saw you at Hut 60 the other day. Sorry to hear you had to give up on the project. Is the Whidden Gunworks Barnard-Anschutz adapter also for sale by any chance? I was going to ask David to make or order me one for my Keppeler stock.

Edited by trshooter

Hi,

Yep, I was at Hut 60 on Saturday morning. I am bit gutted it hasn't worked out. I hadn't appreciated that the US do not have the weight limit that the NRA have put in place. Not to worry!!

Sorry, I am keeping the adaptor as this can itself be adapted to fit my new stock. I shoot an R3 in an XRS stock for small-bore so, am getting another XRS for FB. A friend of mine uses this set up and it works very well.

Best wishes.

Hi Mike,

You might want to specify whether the stock is suitable for an Anschutz round or square action.

Regards,

Paul H

• Mike72 changed the title to Anschutz Precise Stock (20 series) for Sale