[SOLD] Steyr EVO 10E

markwarren

It saddens me to have to sell this pistol but a shoulder injury from 3 years ago will not let me shoot to the standard I want to so it's time to let it go to someone who can give it justice.

This pistol was purchased in 2019, at the Welsh Airgun Championships from Harry Preston, with the hope my shoulder would sort itself out.  I have shown the serial number so you can check with Harry it is a UK bought pistol.

It has had less then 2 tins if pellets through it and as can be seen from the pictures has been looked after.

The cylinders are dated 09/2019 so have plenty of 'official' life left in them.

Supplied along with all original tools, spare seals etc as seen in the pictures.

I would prefer a face to face deal (I am based in Crewe, Cheshire) or I can send to a local RFD

The grip has had some work done to it.  No added material, just some taken off and I have tried to show this as well as possible in the pictures.  The grip is a size LL (Long Large)

I have just added the picture of the charger and cable that also come with it.

*** PLEASE NOTE I HAVE NOW SOLD THE LOTTE PUTTER TRIGGER SO THE PISTOL WILL ONLY COME WITH THE ORIGINAL STEYR TRIGGER - Price reduced accordingly ***

I am asking for £1400 for the pistol if collected.  If you would like this delivering please contact me before hand to discuss.

IMG_1089.JPG

PistolInCase.JPG

Serial.JPG

Tools.JPG

CylinderDates.JPG

Grip Right.JPG

GripFingers.JPG

GripRightCloseup.JPG

GripThumb.JPG

GripThumb2.JPG

Charger.JPG

Edited by markwarren