SOLD - Esprit Carabine Universal Concept Rifle Stock

chasing600

Esprit Carabine Universal Concept Rifle Stock for sale - £1550 ono

Bought new in May 2019 and saw light use through the summer before I had a change of direction and changed my kit entirely in November 2019. The stock is now surplus to requirements and looking for a new home where it'll be put to better use. There are some barely noticeable circular marks under the forend rail (see photos) from where a handstop was tested before I bought the stock, but otherwise it is in immaculate condition. With a specification of universal multi-adjustable grip, red nickel-plated gloss, right-handed, double retaining ring barrel clamps, short butt-plate ratchet this offers a £500+ saving on the new price. Also included is a set of spare O-rings, two hex keys, a wrench for the clamps and a home made raising bracket for the cheekpiece. I have added a thin foam covering to the cheekpiece which is easily removable should you so wish.

Insured P&P / delivery is not included and will be at cost or we could meet F2F at, say, Bisley.

IMG_4358 Right.jpg

IMG_4362 Left.jpg

IMG_4361 Accessories.jpg

Foreend Rail 1.jpg

Foreend Rail 2.jpg

Edited by chasing600

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Raf,

Yes it's still available. I'm fairly flexible for the next few weekends so please drop me a PM and we'll arrange things there.

Cheers,

Ian.

Thanks Ian, 

My level on this forum doesn’t allow me to sen PM yet. Would it be against forum rules to exchange phone numbers or emails. Cheers

Raf 

• chasing600 changed the title to SOLD - Esprit Carabine Universal Concept Rifle Stock