0.22" Target Rifles and accessories

Ranter

On behalf of a well known colleague from the Scottish Borders, I'm offering a range of kit for sale, including three rifles, various cases, scopes, scope stands, Knobloch shooting lens frame, and many associated items.

The rifles are :  1)  BSA's Classic Mk III International, Left- Handed, in excellent condition

2) Anschutz 1813 Supermatch (Right-Handed)

3) Anschutz Model 54 (Right-Handed)

I have compiled a brochure for more information - file size too large to post here. Please PM me for a copy - or further information

Edited by Ranter
Incomplete entry

As a "newbie," you won't be able to access PMs until you have added a few more posts (security issue to prevent scammers that have been on here before), so useful please if you could add a full list / guideline prices of the main items.

Personally, interested in any 22M foresight items & depending on the type(s), 'scopes / stands.

Many thanks!

Hi Mike,

The foresight items are all 18mm, Most of the scopes are "Greenkat". I'll see if I can edit the list to bring down the file size - I'm loathe to take out photos, but that might be the way. Thanks for your feedback, I don't suppose there's a quicker way to access the PM facility!

Ta!

Would have been interested in Kowa ‘scopes maybe - but Greenkat are good for a beginner / indoors. 

Regretfully no quick way to get to PMs - it’s a necessary evil to stop scammers trying to sell kit that they don’t have (there have been several unfortunately). 

Ranter,

forum rules stipulate that you state a price.

BTW, the Match 54 is a 1407 in particular.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll revise the lists to include prices.

I've accepted offers for the Andrew Tucker Stand and Extension Tube and the BSA MkIII International.

I'll publish a revised list soon!

I’m reviewing the list, should be back in a couple of days with prices, and more details available. 
The owner lives about an hour from me, I’ll be checking the items over on Monday,

On 22/05/2021 at 16:31, Stebsworth said:

Hi,

I would be interested in your scopes, sights and potentially some of your Anschutz bits boxes when you have prices for them.

Thanks

I hope to get the revised list together soon. One Scope and all of the rifles now have buyers, but there is still a large selection of items on offer!

• 1 month later...

Many items now sold, the current listing is out of date, I plan to repost the remaining items - probably next week -  and these will be priced 

Regards,

"Ranter"