Retiring from shooting

atravis

I have a lot of kit for sale, mainly mine, some of my husband's - he gave  2 years ago.  We both shot prone, my husband then did bench rest briefly.  There's too much to list individually, 3 rifles FWB 2700, Anschutz mod 54 set up for bench rest, lightweight BSA Mk2 (no sights), 2 spotting scopes, Duguid sight, other sights (not BSA!) including scope for bench rest, various scope stands, Gemini buttplate for FWB, jackets, shooting 'vests', gloves, lots of bits and pieces.  PM for photos and more details.

55 minutes ago, atravis said:

/I have a lot of kit for sale, mainly mine, some of my husband's - he gave  2 years ago.  We both shot prone, my husband then did bench rest briefly.  There's too much to list individually, 3 rifles FWB 2700, Anschutz mod 54 set up for bench rest, lightweight BSA Mk2 (no sights), 2 spotting scopes, Duguid sight, other sights (not BSA!) including scope for bench rest, various scope stands, Gemini buttplate for FWB, jackets, shooting 'vests', gloves, lots of bits and pieces.  PM for photos and more details.

What spotting scopes?

Duguid sight and if you have any 8mm raiser block?

Scope stands.

Regards,

Mick

Hi, I cannot send you a PM, but would you have a ladies jacket available and what size?

My jacket is a 40"-42", originally made by Mouche for Anne Hamilton (Edinburgh), not used by her, passed on to someone else who passed it on to me.  I had it extensively altered by Tenpointnine as the sleeves were too short and the bust too big.  It comes with a Tenpointnine bag. I've added a picture.

A jacket front.jpg

On 13/05/2021 at 14:38, atravis said:

My jacket is a 40"-42", originally made by Mouche for Anne Hamilton (Edinburgh), not used by her, passed on to someone else who passed it on to me.  I had it extensively altered by Tenpointnine as the sleeves were too short and the bust too big.  It comes with a Tenpointnine bag. I've added a picture.

A jacket front.jpg

Ah, not my size. Thank you though.

I have a Nikko Stirling scope 8-32X44 for benchrest shooting, it was my husband's, but he barely used it at all as his health problems meant he couldn't control his trigger action, so he gave up soon after getting it.

If you PM your email address I'll send a photo.