30MM RIGHTSIGHT - SOLD

MIke Jenvey

I have decided to move to 22mm foresight tunnels on all my rifles, makes it much easier to swap irises, diopters, etc, & should give a more constant sightline. So, getting rid of my RightSight (30mm) - it will help fund a different hand grip for my "old" Gemini RPA so that it matches the one on my new rifle - previous one is smaller (available for sale on this forum).

Please PM for more details - the RightSight has a 0.5 diopter, integral spirit level, rain / glare tubes & a 4.0 - 6.0 iris (single horizontal bar), spare locking washer / attachment knob & solid rubber washers to keep dust out. With original protective wrapping + foam-layered Tupperware container - free. 😉 

£300 ONO. 

Can provide separate photo's via PM - too large to upload here.85806347_Screenshot2021-05-07at10_05_42.png.7dea45615c90e86da48f8b7402ddfa92.png

Edited by MIke Jenvey

20 minutes ago, rbs said:

what barrel diameter is the mount for?

Good question - double-checked the sale receipt = .750 Rightsight base Checked with a measure (not a micrometer! 😉) = yes, looks like 3/4" diameter.  Previously on a .308 Kreiger TR (Palma profile) barrel.

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, journeyman said:

Is the sight still available/

Yep, it is.  I have a couple of "expressions of interest" to look at it during the Bisley Imperial Meeting next month,  but nothing concrete.

I'll PM you an email address for direct comms.

1 minute ago, rabaks said:

If available I will buy this

Well, Journeyman hasn't come back to me, so I will PM you an email address for direct comms - I think that current security measures on the forum will stop yopu from sending PMs until a certain post count.

• MIke Jenvey changed the title to 30MM RIGHTSIGHT - SOLD