**No longer for sale** Hammerli AP20

AaronR

Good Evening All,

As this is a first post, and a sales post I'll start with an introduction hopefully to allay any fears that this is a scam; and an apology in advance, as the sale of this pistol will see me steering away from paper target disciplines I may not meet the ongoing criteria for 'active' forum member

My name is Aaron, I live in Southampton, for the last couple of years I've been a member of Highfield RPC, prior to that (with a break of several years) I was a member of Fareham RPC

After a break from shooting for the past year thanks to my work and COVID19 restrictions I've made the decision to give up 10m air pistol (again).. I've no doubt I'll go back to it again in the future, but for now I'm contemplating a return to FT/HFT which given the amount of time I can commit to practice is an easier discipline to dip in and out of

So... up for sale is my Hammerli AP20, purchased new from Edinkillie in January 2020 and with the advent of COVID19 has barely had one tin of pellets through it, and certainly not two tins. Apart from some Sugru added to the grip it is the very definition of mint condition - the Sugru will cut, sand or file off, or make a base for more to be added, and the grip can still be adjusted/removed, a new AP20 grip is around £80, or AP20 Pro anatomical walnut for around £160 https://www.emrr.org.uk/2833671.html

Pictures of everything for sale https://photos.app.goo.gl/z31TFH8GzTRjTeuM9

Also included

All original accessories, tools, case

Trigger guard for use if cylinder layout is changed to run length of barrel

Weight bar and weights

Looking for £475, postage is extra by arrangement, but would prefer collection or a mutually convenient meet to handover; depending on final arrangements for any sale I am happy with cash, bank transfer, or paypal as a payment method; with Edinkillie still being the cheapest new I could find at £645 plus carriage and RFD transfer costs this is a considerable saving on new

As an alternative I would also be interested in a swap for a .177 Weihrauch HW100 carbine or full length with walnut thumbhole or laminate (adjustable) thumbhole stock

Edited by AaronR
Accessories removed to just leave pistol for sale

• AaronR changed the title to Hammerli AP20
  • AaronR changed the title to **No longer for sale** Hammerli AP20