Bleiker 6mmBR 300m Standard Rifle

Very much like the one on page 25 of the Calameo catalogue!

Bleiker 300m Standard Rifle, chambered in Norma 6mmBR with the 8-round magazine. Blue wooden stock, standard 1500g trigger, Bleiker standard buttplate.

Factory Lilja (?) barrel, I think it's 3 flute 1-in-9" twist (will verify), 1800 round count all molly or HBN coated.
Centra bipod.
HPS Aktiv handstop with small bobbin (currently on my 7.62, hence different photo below!).
Bleiker supplied Centra foresight tunnel/foresight base with 3.4-5.7mm iris, mirage band, cocking tool, allen key.
No rearsight, has been used for short range F-Class while I've had it.
2x extended rear sight rails by Barry Nesom, suitable for normal dovetail rearsights or scope mounts.
Cleaning rod and jags/patches/brushes.
Original Bleiker hard case.

171 rounds of hand loaded ammo.
1750 Norma 6mmBR cases, twice fired.
650 Norma 6mmBR cases, once fired and cleaned/sized/primed.
Approx 850 Hornady A-Max 6mm 105gn bullets.
Dies to suit Lee press or similar:

• Universal decapper, ground to fit 6mm flash hole.
  • 3x Forster Bench Rest full length sizing dies.
  • 2x Forster Ultra Micrometer seating dies.
  • Forster Precision Plus bushing bump sizing (neck+shoulder) die @0.268" with set of 3 different sized bushings.

£1600, obviously requires FAC space. I can deliver face-to-face once travelling is OK, willing to go South as far as Bisley ;)

Optional F-Class conversion kit:

Tier-One FTR Bipod (like this one).
Sightron SIIISS1050x60LRIRMOA (yeesh...): 10-50x60, .25MOA, illuminated reticle telescopic sight.
BKL-302 30mm 2 Piece Double Strap Offset Dovetail Scope Rings
SEB Rear bag.

£700. Sold to Northener.

(edit - I don't know why some of these photos are upside down, I'll try and get it fixed!)

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

Edited by nicklock
some items now sold

Evening quick question does the FTR bipod, rings and SEB rear bag come with the Sightron scope ? And regards the Sightron are the optics/lenses ok and everything fully working please.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Northerner said:

Evening quick question does the FTR bipod, rings and SEB rear bag come with the Sightron scope ? And regards the Sightron are the optics/lenses ok and everything fully working please.

Afternoon!
Yes, they're all part of the same bundle. Seemed easier to try and sell them all together :)
With the scope, yes it's fully working with no faults (I only took it off the rifle at the weekend for taking the photos). I've just checked and even the battery for the illuminated reticle is still working. The only thing that I can see that's not in good condition is the small split that's starting on the rubber skirt of the rear eyepiece cover.

Edited by nicklock

Evening may I please purchase the above articles i.e Sightron scope, Tier One FTR bipod, rings and SEB rear bag. Please PM me as to how we can proceed with payment, collection etc.

Thank you

David