Ruger 10/22 Kidd two stage trigger upgrade

gullsrock

Kidd two stage trigger upgrade for a Ruger10/22 including an extended magazine release lever. Purchased in August 2020 it's hardly been used because of the lockdown, probably less than 200 rounds in all. The complete unit is in a clean, unmarked, as new condition.

The trigger has a black housing with a red shoe and has the add on extended magazine release lever which is a lot less fiddly to use. Compared to the standard mechanism this trigger operation is so smooth.

I am selling as I want to swap disciplines and need to raise some funds for a prone rifle. Its a nice unit and available immediately without the normal import delay.

I’m asking for sensible offers in view of limited use and that its available now - PM if interested

I'm actually looking to sell my whole Ruger set up but I am happy to split to trigger assembly, scope and 10/22 with original trigger. The scope is a 30mm tube Nikko Diamond Long Range Tactical 6-24×50 hold fast illuminated Ret scope purchased last March. Good clean unmarked hardly used, as new with original box and accessories etc.

_1050291a.jpg

• 1 month later...

I am interested in this trigger setup but I cannot pm you due to having only just joined the site, you could pm me via airgunbbs where I have been a member for a number of years under the name of “Hero”.

Kind regards