Starik tube for sale

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Colin said:

An explanation here https://www.starikshooting.com/starik-carbon-tube/theory/

I believe they are very specific for certain barrels and made to suit precisely

I think he meant what barrel is it bored for. 24mm sounds like a 1907.

My question was for both.

Collin is right. It says on their website that the tube is made specific to barrel. So interchange ability is limited to none?

What is 54.30? Barrel? Rifle model?

Sorry if I seem unknowledgeable but in .22 I shoot 2x Walthers KKM BR in CTSA competitions and some other postal competitions. Not much of Olympic competitor...

I mainly prefer long range shooting as it requires more skill... habit of former communist ex-army - we only had break barrel .22 air rifles and centre fire PM in 7.62x39 & PSL in 7.62x53Russian

2 hours ago, Mikygpu said:

My question was for both.

Collin is right. It says on their website that the tube is made specific to barrel. So interchange ability is limited to none?

What is 54.30? Barrel? Rifle model?

The 54.30 is Anschutz's new model (as of about 2015). As far as I know the barrel is the same nominal diameter as a 1907. 

Yes, Centra bore the tube for an individual barrel. But Anschutz don't machine the profile by eye. If Centra bored it as a very tight fit, then it might be too tight for some 54.30/1907, but should be ok for others. A machinist could open up the collar if needed, and you'd still be cheaper than a new one.

I suspect some tolerance in size is OK. After all I doubt any of the factory fitted tubes are bored for individual barrels. I shimmed a tube with micropore tape once, lasted well for years.