Wanted - Rink Grips

Brimfire

Have you tried ordering a grip direct from Rink Formgriffe, all the details required are online including made to measure, but they do grips off the shelf as well.

Hi Northerner.

Thanks for the reply.  I've no aversion to S/H gear so I thought I'd see if anyone had a set kicking about before I contact Rink directly.  I'd previously looked at their sizing information to get an idea of what I'd need but, while you're here, can you advise on the following something I'd heard/read please?

Using their published guidelines/parameters, Rink grips always feel like they're just a fraction undersized and that it's best to order the size up from what the chart states.  From your experience, can you say if there's any truth to this?

Just trying to get it right first time.

Cheers.

Brimfire, your quite right to ask about 2nd hand stuff, you never know what is out there till you ask, I use a Rink grip on my Steyr LP5 and I have ordered plenty of grips for customers from Rink  ( LP10,s/ LP10E/LP50,s) and usually they have been ok. You have to spend a bit of time ensuring that the customer has actually measured correctly, and understood what is required, and remember that a cold hand is smaller than a hot one, not by much but it can make a difference between a good fitting grip to one that suddenly appears tight.

If your current grip fits you well, then you could send it to Rink and request for them to transfer the external dimensions from for example a FWB pistol to a Steyr LP10E. Email them first but copying a grips external form does work.