Anschutz 6832 Canting Front Tunnels now acquired thank you

plemarinel

I can help you out with 2 however the plastic cover is missing from one, the metal clip that provides the horizontal bars is missing from the other. I can check my other box of bits in the next hour to see if I can locate said bits

On 22/01/2021 at 15:02, jimrward said:

I can help you out with 2 however the plastic cover is missing from one, the metal clip that provides the horizontal bars is missing from the other. I can check my other box of bits in the next hour to see if I can locate said bits

Hi Jim

Sorry I hadn't seen your email. I was dealing with another member and he kindly provided a couple. But, I am still in the market. I can source spares as I have a trade relationship with AHG, but even they dont have whole units.

I already have a couple spare plastic covers, and even if I dont put them both into active service, I can cannibalise for spares, for example, I stripped the thread on one of my existing ones, so the cant is held by one screw, not both. . . .

Kind regards

Peter

• plemarinel changed the title to Anschutz 6832 Canting Front Tunnels now acquired thank you