SCATT USB Professional Shooter Training System

Gasman

Hi.

Selling my Scatt usb system. Bought in 2015 for £875 and little use past few years. Very good condition.

Have just updated the firmware of all equipment and working well on my windows laptop - lots of info on Scatt.com about the system and the software.

Listed on ebay if you are interested in more info  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SCATT-USB-SHOOTER-TRAINING-SYSTEM/254798499043?hash=item3b532c8ce3:g:bqYAAOSwbl9fymsI

Malc

• 7 months later...
21 hours ago, Guy said:

Did this go? Or still for sale?

Hello Guy,

I know Gasman well; we are in the same club; he doesn't frequent the board much if at all. I do know that he sold his SCATT, however it just so happens that I have a similar one available. It's SCATT USB in its original box and is complete with original CD and cables etc. I've just plugged it in and it worked first time. I used to run it on an old laptop under XP so it might benefit from a software and\or firmware update. Both downloadable from the SCATT website.

It can be yours for £350 + carriage.

Rutty

15 hours ago, Rutland Shooter said:

Hello Guy,

I know Gasman well; we are in the same club; he doesn't frequent the board much if at all. I do know that he sold his SCATT, however it just so happens that I have a similar one available. It's SCATT USB in its original box and is complete with original CD and cables etc. I've just plugged it in and it worked first time. I used to run it on an old laptop under XP so it might benefit from a software and\or firmware update. Both downloadable from the SCATT website.

It can be yours for £350 + carriage.

Rutty

Definitely interested. Can I get back to you this evening? I'll have to measure up and be certain I can have 5m of clearance between my barrel and the target.

9 minutes ago, Guy said:

Definitely interested. Can I get back to you this evening? I'll have to measure up and be certain I can have 5m of clearance between my barrel and the target.

That’s fine Guy, just let me know.

Rutty