10 metre air pistol

Topcat

Hello,

I am thinking of making an old man's return to 10 m air pistol shooting so, depending on the outcome of Covid restrictions, would be interested in a PCP match air pistol.

I am right handed and a medium to large grip size (90mm across the knuckles - although oddly a friend's Rink XL grip on his Steyr seemed to fit well)

My preference would be for a compact/short model due to finding normal length pistols maybe too muzzle heavy for me.

Thank you.

Hi 

I have a Steyr Evo 10 Compact for sale, (having to give up due to shoulder problems)

It comes with a pristine little used Large R hand grip and 2 cylinders dated 04/2016.

It is listed on Guntrader here:

https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/air-pistols/steyr/pre-charged-pneumatic/177/evo-10-compact-201006105206905

8 hours ago, MIke Jenvey said:

Seen this one??   Maybe ask about the pistol without the glasses?

Thank you,yes,as this is the subject of TJM2712's post above.

I'll confess the shooting glasses mean little to me at my level,even my past level where I shot around 88-92 at best before falling ill.

It's still early days in my hunt and there are some attractive candidates so it should not be long before I can hopefully make a choice.

Thank you again for your interest.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to you all for looking but due to the Tier 3 classification where I live and the likelihood of my club range being closed for several weeks,at least,but more likely months until maybe Easter,my search for a 10 metre air pistol will have to resume then.

Strange times so take care everyone and try to have a Happy Christmas.🙂