Benchrest Scope

Nathanael

I've only ever shot prone im not sure what people are using in benchrest, I've heard of a T36 weaver? I'm just looking for something benchrest oriented. It would be going on an Anschutz 2007/2013 and used at 25, 50 and 100m on NSRA targets.

• 4 months later...

I have a Nikko Stirling Target Master 8-32X44 available, set up for Anschutz 54.  Not had much use by my husband, as his arthritis forced him to give up completely.

Bought S/H for £250 18 months ago, not used for over a year.  Make me a (reasonable) offer.

Scope sight.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have the new Falcon X50 which I was using for a very brief period on my Anschutz 1813 Supermatch before I changed to a Leupold Comp 45.

The Falcon X50 is as new condition, completely unmarked and has been sat stored in its box for the past year. 

I'm looking for £565 which includes secure post. 

14 hours ago, Warwick34 said:

I have the new Falcon X50 which I was using for a very brief period on my Anschutz 1813 Supermatch before I changed to a Leupold Comp 45.

The Falcon X50 is as new condition, completely unmarked and has been sat stored in its box for the past year. 

I'm looking for £565 which includes secure post. 

Hi Warwick, Just wondering what distance and what discipline you are going to use the Leupold on.

7 hours ago, GaryD said:

Hi Warwick, Just wondering what distance and what discipline you are going to use the Leupold on.

I'm using the Leupold @50m BR, that is once I'm back up and running.

I was using the Falcon primarily at high mag hence going for the 45.  I also have a Sightron 45ED on another rig, that too is shot at 50 and 100m informally. 

The beauty of the Falcon is that it focuses down to 10m but it is surplus to requirement now.