Excess Kit Clearout!!!

Rossi

Hi everyone,

Having built up a ridiculous amount of spare kit over the years, the wife and I (Jen McIntosh) have decided to try and shift some of it on.
It's better for it to go to good homes and get some use than just sit in a kitbag here in the house...

It's quite a large list, so we've made a PDF of everything which can be viewed online here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxs6skjrnah7ogu/Shooting Kit Sale 2020.pdf?dl=0

The majority of the items have been used by Jen - many at major events such as Olympics, Commonwealth Games, World Championships and numerous World Cups etc over the last 10 years.

Descriptions and pictures are attached to each item, however if anyone wants any further info or pictures then please just ask and we'd be happy to oblige.

Where multiples of the same item are listed, prices are for each one individually (not for the group).

Postage is not included in prices listed and will be charged at cost via Royal Mail (or Parcelforce in the case of bulkier items).

Jen has also listed these items for sale on Facebook and we'll do our best to update the PDF with comments as and when items sell.

Should anyone wish to purchase anything, then please send me a private message here or message Jen via her Facebook page and we'll quote you postage costs and supply details for payment by online bank transfer or Paypal.

Any questions then please just ask.

All the best folks! :)

Edited by Rossi

Hi folks,

Thanks for everyone's interest so far!

I've just updated the PDF file to show what has sold so far/update quantities available.

There's still plenty there, so if you are interested please just drop me a PM.

Cheers

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Rossi said:

All PMs replied to.

Still plenty of items available on the list folks, I'll do my best to keep it up to date - so if you see anything you fancy just drop me a message :)

Are items marked in ‘grey’ sold? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/10/2020 at 19:34, Rossi said:

Hi everyone,

Having built up a ridiculous amount of spare kit over the years, the wife and I (Jen McIntosh) have decided to try and shift some of it on.
It's better for it to go to good homes and get some use than just sit in a kitbag here in the house...

It's quite a large list, so we've made a PDF of everything which can be viewed online here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nxs6skjrnah7ogu/Shooting Kit Sale 2020.pdf?dl=0

The majority of the items have been used by Jen - many at major events such as Olympics, Commonwealth Games, World Championships and numerous World Cups etc over the last 10 years.

Descriptions and pictures are attached to each item, however if anyone wants any further info or pictures then please just ask and we'd be happy to oblige.

Where multiples of the same item are listed, prices are for each one individually (not for the group).

Postage is not included in prices listed and will be charged at cost via Royal Mail (or Parcelforce in the case of bulkier items).

Jen has also listed these items for sale on Facebook and we'll do our best to update the PDF with comments as and when items sell.

Should anyone wish to purchase anything, then please send me a private message here or message Jen via her Facebook page and we'll quote you postage costs and supply details for payment by online bank transfer or Paypal.

Any questions then please just ask.

All the best folks! :)

Hiya do

you have a gemini Burt plate spacer the offset thingy 

many thanks 

raine