Barnard 7.62/308 in Alloy stock

RobinC

I am selling my Barnard 7.62/308,  built end of 2017 for 2018, fitted with a genuine (old stock) Kolbe border barrel, 1 in 13 twist, 25 in,  all in a special Dolphin alloy stock made specifically for me, with a Walther KK300 grip, and an adjustable cheek piece with a folding top so it can be in the right place, and swings to allow the bolt opening. The Stock is highly polished alloy, (very bling!) ,  is adjustable for length, and with a Morgan (USA) TR butt plate. The action has a Dolphin polished stainless bolt lever, the trigger is a three lever Barnard match trigger, set and tested at 1500 gram, but I also have a set of lighter springs to set it down to 150 gram.

The sights are, rear, RPA Trakker in metric rotation (the same as small bore) specially made as 8 clicks per minute, with a Gehmann iris,  sight is mounted onto the action via a Nesika dovetail so can be adjusted for eye relief. The front sight is an 18 mm Anschutz tunnel with a metal element, and an 0.5 eagle eye. The barrel has a mirage band.

The barrel is logged accurately at 250 rounds from new, the rifle shoots superbly at 300, 500, 600 and 900, and has recorded  possibles or 49's at all distances, as well as shooting well on ISSF 300 mt.

Its a beautifully balanced  rifle that shoots superbly at all distances  in TR,  so why am I selling it?  The last shoot in 2018 at 600 yds was a possible, and shortly after the shoot I had a serious eye issue that my consultant thought was recoil related, and advised against shooting 7.62 any more.

Price is £2000, no offers or haggling, serious enquiries to robin.carter80@ntlworld.com for pictures

SORRY GUYS IT'S SOLD!

Have fun

Robin

Edited by RobinC