Scatt USB shooting trainer for sale - SOLD

Huey

No-one needs two Scatts (can't believe it's me saying that 😱) so the USB rig has to go. Listed on eBay as item 164256734807 (valid from 1000h-ish 22/06/2020) and I'll knock off £50 for existing Stirton members (cash on collection or payment through PayPal via Friends and Family prior to posting please).

Happy for local collection and/or shooting brethren to facilitate assured carriage.

As stated it works fully on Windows 7 & Windows 10. Clincher was installing the drivers in Windows 10 despite Scatt's website claiming these aren't required!! I have to say, their USB diagnostic program worked really very well for proving this. Uses Scatt Pro software.

Any Q's, post 'em up or PM me 👍

Cheers,
H.

Edited by Huey
Payment method for Stirton members

1 hour ago, BrianJ said:

Hi, cant see a price or any details of exact items for sale, could you please elaborate. Cheers

The item is listed on eBay Brian, saves me repeating myself whilst increasing my audience 😉 here's a direct link though in case you can't easily find it.

H.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump bump. Had a sniff via eBay last week but unfortunately they were offering Scatt Serial money and it's not a Scatt Serial.

Huey.

Edited by Huey

• Huey changed the title to Scatt USB shooting trainer for sale - SOLD