SOLD Anschutz Match 54 / Walther KK200 Stock

dhracer

I hope this is ok as a first post 😳, I couldn't find anything in the rules that said otherwise.  If not apologies to the admin...

For sale is my Anschutz Match 54 rifle sitting in a Walther KK200 aluminium stock. The rear sights are Anschutz with a Gehmann iris. Front sights are Centra Score Plus with Centra high end inserts, there's a red one on the rifle and a spare clear and red as well. The bipod is Centra folding. The buttplate is a MEC Free (the hook is included but not currently fitted, you can see it in the photos).The only thing not included that is pictured are the offset sight blocks as I would like to use these on my new rifle. The hard case for the rifle and sights are included, as is the bore guide.

Face to face transfer preferred (either near Bristol or Bisley once lockdown ends) or I can do RFD to RFD but will want fees covered. Looking for around £900 but happy for offers

IMG_20200418_103127.jpg

IMG_20200418_102504.jpg

IMG_20200418_102626.jpg

Edited by dhracer
Rifle Sold

6 hours ago, dhracer said:

I hope this is ok as a first post 😳, I couldn't find anything in the rules that said otherwise.  If not apologies to the admin...

For sale is my Anschutz Match 54 rifle sitting in a Walther KK200 aluminium stock. The rear sights are Anschutz with a Gehmann iris. Front sights are Centra Score Plus with Centra high end inserts, there's a red one on the rifle and a spare clear and red as well. The bipod is Centra folding. The buttplate is a MEC Free (the hook is included but not currently fitted, you can see it in the photos).The only thing not included that is pictured are the offset sight blocks as I would like to use these on my new rifle. The hard case for the rifle and sights are included, as is the bore guide.

Face to face transfer preferred (either near Bristol or Bisley once lockdown ends) or I can do RFD to RFD but will want fees covered. Looking for around £900 but happy for offers

IMG_20200418_103127.jpg

IMG_20200418_102504.jpg

IMG_20200418_102626.jpg

PRICE?

24 minutes ago, Cumbrian said:

Match 54 covers quite a wide range. It looks like the later version with the better trigger - an 1800 series perhaps? It might help your cause to be specific. Good luck.

Roger, 

A barrel marked Match 54 and that bolt/trigger would be a 1607. The breeching nut us visible, so it's the lighter xx07 pattern. 

2 hours ago, tim s said:

Roger, 

A barrel marked Match 54 and that bolt/trigger would be a 1607. The breeching nut us visible, so it's the lighter xx07 pattern. 

I think Tim is correct - the barrel wording is consistent with this (Anschutz-Modell Match 54)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi dhracer, is this still for sale?

Have DMd you but am interested in this rifle if it's still up.

Edited by Yorky

• 3 weeks later...

Hi t@t, I don't have any recent groups I've got pictures of I'm afraid.  Closest I have is a couple of scans of the 10 target cards attached if that's of any use?

Screenshot_20200527-084519.jpg

Screenshot_20200527-084504.jpg