SCATT USB: £485 ONO

chunter177

Hi guys,

My trusty SCATT USB is for sale here! I've had this for about 3 years and it's been brilliant. All in good working order.

I am including a small tripod to mount the SCATT target-holder. I've used it to good effect for prone; 3P; and 10M Air Rifle training at distances from about 4M to about 10M. I have never live fired through this SCATT, and am not sure that that is advisable!

I would like £485 ONO for it.

Photos are attaching in this Dropbox Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/serc59yfv49bcpy/AABi5gCf2uV3fqXwaQJ6P8R2a?dl=0

Happy browsing!

Hi, I am highly interested in your Scatt USB. Can you please tell me if there are any specific Laptop spec requirements to operate this system. I have a Windows 10 laptop. I presume the system if fully operable, with ALL components available as originally supplied. What assurance Can you provide that it is fully serviceable and if not suitable what is the return policy.

thanks

Brian

Edited by BrianJ

SCATT Pro is the recommended software version for the SCATT USB and works very well with my SCATT USB.

The SCATT Expert software was originally intended for use with the MX-W2, however I believe that it is now possible to use that software with the SCATT MX-02 unit.