Fraud Alert - Please Read

RAMOS1972

Carter Klaus sent me the following pics of his drivers license and FAC. Note it is an airgun license while I was interested in a Section 1 firearm. Also, both pictures are very clearly doctored 

1458274368_NEWUKIDediediedi.thumb.jpg.01c063c8a60e6aec22fbb9e612c062b7.jpg1102485690_facertificate(003)resize.jpg.6f4ce5452149730704c2c0b8ec6aa06f.jpg

In addition, there is a second guy also fraudulent operating here

Joseph Hunter <hunterjmpk@gmail.com>

He has also only able to provide me with a copy of an air weapon license. This also looks doctored.

His excuse was that its his son's rifle that he is selling. 

Don't fall for him. 

197187.jpg

14 hours ago, jonty said:

Mike, how did you check on the email addresses to see they are spam?

Googled the email address, came up with a couple of websites, similar experiences.  An international scammer too - "in" the USA.

Interesting that 2 physical addresses are in Liverpool - place(s) of work, or a mate in on the dodgy deals for receipt of goods?  Liverpool Trading Standards might be interested.  Looks like only by 'phone though.

56 minutes ago, bisley3x40 said:

Claus Carter driving licence is a fraudulent licence. Such a poor example and that’s without checking for the inbuilt security features. 

The number is all wrong for a start, the first 5 letters are the first 5 of the holder's name - they don't match. The next 6 numbers are the date of birth, again I cannot make a valid DOB from them (and doesn't match the DOB on the FAC), the next letter is the first initial (doesn't match) the next should be a number as Claus hasn't declared a middle name....

Too many fails.

Edited by Mattnall

8 hours ago, Ryan said:

In addition, there is a second guy also fraudulent operating here

Joseph Hunter <hunterjmpk@gmail.com>

He has also only able to provide me with a copy of an air weapon license. This also looks doctored.

His excuse was that its his son's rifle that he is selling. 

Don't fall for him. 

197187.jpg

Have you told Glasgow FEL department?

Fraudulent use of official documents. MUST be reported.

FAC - please forward details / photos to: Firearmslicensingglasgow@scotland.pnn.police.uk  

DVLA - I only have email address for a "policy manager" = no good; I have gone through the DVLA website & the best I can find is a "generic" form completion for "Any other GB driving licence enquiry not listed."  Please complete the form & follow up with DVLA - this is a fantastic opportunity to try & get a scammer! He has no idea that combining knowledge adds up to make his position very weak!

BASC card = clearly fake, nothing really to go on.

22 hours ago, Mattnall said:

The number is all wrong for a start, the first 5 letters are the first 5 of the holder's name - they don't match. The next 6 numbers are the date of birth, again I cannot make a valid DOB from them (and doesn't match the DOB on the FAC), the next letter is the first initial (doesn't match) the next should be a number as Claus hasn't declared a middle name....

Klaus Carter's DOB on the driving licence with the given numbers works out to 37/57/ 1923!! Looks good for his age! Not sure what calendar is being used but it ain't the Gregorian one.

38 minutes ago, TerryB said:

Klaus Carter's DOB on the driving licence with the given numbers works out to 37/57/ 1923!! Looks good for his age! Not sure what calendar is being used but it ain't the Gregorian one.

😁That's what I mean, I couldn't make any viable date, too many big numbers over 3.