Kurt Thune TL2 Shooting Jacket & Anschutz 341 'Swing' Sling – SOLD

Will

SOLD

Kurt Thune TL2

Size 50 which means it typically fits a chest size 40–42". In extremely good condition. Other than a few little marks and things, basically as good as new. As you can see from the pictures, the top grip elbows and other areas are in perfect condition, the common wear-points -- shoulder seams, shoulder straps, sling harness, etc -- show no sign of strain or wear. I never fold the jacket, so the back is also uncreased and could be used for standing shooting. It is kept in the included bag, which keeps it protected. Note the jacket does NOT include the sling 'hook' that you use with a sling that does not have a 'direct attachment' part. (By the way, if you aren't using a direct attachment sling, you absolutely should be!) However, I am also selling my Anschutz sling with direct attachement – please see below.

These retail for about £280–300, I am asking £130. (Plus postage at £12, or meeting locally to Bisley is possible but not in the immediate future of course)

Anschutz 341 'Swing' sling

A great sling with the afrorementioned 'direct attachment' part. Also includes the surprisingly helpful 'micro-adjuster'. When you're in the prone position the anodized micro-adjuster with silky smooth german fine thread sits just in the crook of your elbow, meaning you can reach in and turn it with your right hand. When I first got the sling, I figured 'Great, it allows you to fine-tune the length' and, yes, that's true, but it's a bit more than that. If you ever find you've got your position dialled-in but you are consistently lining-up low on the target, then a couple turns of the micro adjuster brings your muzzle up slightly, without having to make a big shift in position. This can also be used on varying target heights, for instance going between 25y and 50m, or even 10-hole cards, to great effect.

These retail for £100-110, I am asking £45. (Plus postage at £5)

Package price: £165. (Plus postage at £12)

I'm going to go ahead and say that's a hell of a deal. This is pretty much the best combo you can get without going into a bespoke jacket. Both items in nearly new condition and work together extremely well.

See below or full gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/ERcUmVd

qEC0m5O.jpg4xnKBxv.jpg

j0PY9sL.jpg

3H3lDml.jpgsY5Q0eE.jpgXMHvuwI.jpg

Au4EPV0.jpggwg2l3V.jpg

Edited by Will

Hi will, 

Id like to take both items if that's ok with yourself and John. 

Let me know what you think and see if you want to sell separately or together. 

I'm happy with whatever decision is made, I should have got in there earlier... 

Thanks, regards 

Phil