Wanted Steyr LP10, EVO 10 or LP 50 OR Morini 162El.. Right Hand, Large Grip

Amandeep

Hi All,

My name is Amandeep and I have been into air rifle/pistol shooting for couple of years now. I have had the opportunity to try out some of the best brands in the business including the likes of Walther, Feinwerkbau rifles and brands likes Steyr and Morini within air pistols.

I am based out of London and looking to buy either a Steyr or Mornini air pistol. Essentially Steyr LP10, EVO 10 or LP 50 would do. In case of a Morini looking for M162El. Looking for a Right hand large grip. Please feel free to get in touch in case anyone does happen to sell any of the air pistols listed above.

• 3 months later...

Hi Amandeep,

I have an EVO 10 for sale, there is an ad on this site showing all the details. It is almost brand new. I thinks I sent you a message a while ago but I have been in hospital for two weeks after falling down a flight of stairs so I cannot remember a great deal of what went on. When I say brand new it has not even fired 100 pellets before my accident. I am going to be in a neck brace and on medication for months to come so I want it to go to someone who will appreciate it. 

Should you have any questions please ask on here,send me your email and I will forward photographs for you to examine or contact me on 07917373815.

I live in Biggin Hill in Kent so not far from you.

Regards and Best Wishes .... Jim.