Walther KK500 - NOW SOLD

BobSki

Rifle-1.thumb.jpg.d51d3a17faf0ccc173052c6ecc0d313e.jpg

It is as standard and comes with everything it was supplied with when new. I have kept a very accurate record (excel spreadsheet) of each use and rounds fired.

It was purchased in early 2016 from Sam Kelly (Intershoot)

FIRST OUTING: 6th March 2016 at Leicester and District Rifle and Pistol club (Groby) where it fired 60 rounds of RWS R50.

LAST OUTING: 27th Feb 2019 again at the Leicester and District Rifle and Pistol Club (Groby) where it fired 104 rounds of Lapua Centre-X

TOTAL NUMBER OF OUTINGS = 136

TOTAL NUMBER ROUNDS FIRED = 15,392

DAMAGE: None to speak of really, just a few very small marks from 3yrs of careful use. I have an extensive set of photos which I took when I dismantled it for cleaning, it’s best I send you a shared link to these as they are quite large and too many to email. These should show the whole thing, warts and all. There are also photographs of the last Batch test it did at Bisley 2018 (I didn't go last year)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asn3yHYpiYIP-Ejp6rnr6RPeRTZv?e=RaApzh

I AM ASKING £3200 for the standard rifle, a huge saving over a new one.

I have a short Starik tuner and a centra spy rear sight and would ask a total of £3700 if the Starik Tuner and Centra Spy rear sight are bought with the rifle

I also have 750 rounds of centre-x that I would give with the rifle if I get my preferred asking price.

I do quite regularly visit Bisley usually once a month (although I haven’t been able to for the last few months due to wife needing help at home) so viewing could be arranged there if this rifle warrants further investigation by you.

Best Regards

Bob

Edited by BobSki
sold

Jonathan, The batch test shows what the rifle can do, I’m not sure that my failings as a shooter with poor technique, age, diabetes cataract’s and high blood pressure or whatever bears any reflection on what the rifle can do.

Wesley, thanks for your interest, I am scheduled to be there 12th/13th March but when can YOU make it and I’ll try to fit in.

Will do Wesley,  Is Thursday 12th OK, I should be there all afternoon and evening, staying at the L&M Thursday night ready for a days shoot on Friday. If Friday evening would be better I could stay after the shoot. 

Did you want me to bring the Starik tuner and Centra spy rear sight as well?

Best regards

Bob

Edited by BobSki