Wanted: BSA Mk 2 or Mk 3 butt

Cumbrian

As per title, I would like to buy a BSA Martini International Mk 2 or Mk 3  butt (no need of a fore end). Condition not too important provided it is sound. The reason: I wish to shoot my Mk 3 competitively but the butt is too long and the cheek piece does not suit me and I don't wish to cut the original butt, which, like the rest of the rifle, is in excellent/perfect condition. Perhaps your club has an old BSA languishing that it cannot sell as a complete rifle and which it would be prepared to break up? If so, your club could sell the sights for a decent sum (just see what they go for on ebay) and sell the butt to me. I would also be interested in parts from the action as spares, if a way could be found to transfer them without my having to obtain a new slot on my FAC; nearly all the parts removable from the action are or have been freely sold as individual bits and pieces (see the John Knibbs web site), even though the complete, detachable action would probably count as a pressure part, like a conventional bolt, and therefore require a slot, even without the barrel - unless someone knows different, in which case I would buy the complete action. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Should have added that I am right handed. However, it looks like Jim Hallam at Bisley, whom I also asked, will be able to help with the wood. The complete action is a matter for a variation to one's certificate  because of the breech block counting as a pressure part, as I suspected, but I deduce that you could dismantle the action and sell off the parts, leaving the breech block behind - or have I got it wrong?