Centra Spy

Wesley92

I have a centra spy attached to my air rifle I bought last year

my plan is to swap the sight back to a lesser conventional sight as the spy sight is OTT for my air rifle abilities 

PM me with your email address and I will send pictures later it may well be tomorrow night as I have an air rifle league to shoot which I would rather do before swapping out the sights

Ok just to update things

its a centra spy short also attached is a mec monocle duo and also a centra duplex unit

in the morning after the Guinness wears off I will price the items as new and come up with a second hand price

i would rather sell all of the bits as a complete unit unless I get offers for the component parts

PM me with email address for pics

Ok just to update things

its a centra spy short also attached is a mec monocle duo and also a centra duplex unit

in the morning after the Guinness wears off I will price the items as new and come up with a second hand price

i would rather sell all of the bits as a complete unit unless I get offers for the component parts

PM me with email address for pics

2355494F-CB72-43FC-B6E9-895C747BDF40.jpeg

AFD91501-3541-4BB8-8D86-8745289D4D0D.jpeg

9597E5A3-F043-4CC9-8D9F-36516C639650.jpeg

As stated earlier I would rather sell the whole sight unit complete with monocle attachment, duplex unit, duplex lens, there is a lens bar available to hold a lens in front of the iris, I will optionally include the simple iris

everything :- £440

everything minus the iris :- £410

UK postage only as it will be sent recorded delivery and signed for.
Too many 3rd parties involved to send safely overseas for which I will not be held responsible for any losses

The odds of some wanting to buy a Spy with a Duplex and a Monocle is rare, but all individually are highly sellable, I'd be interested in the Spy if the price was right.

Robin

2 hours ago, RobinC said:

The odds of some wanting to buy a Spy with a Duplex and a Monocle is rare, but all individually are highly sellable, I'd be interested in the Spy if the price was right.

Robin

Stolen my wanted thread...