Club prone rifles

olitre3

Hi All,

My Club has recently had an influx of members and we don't have enough rifles to really support them all. we have 3/4 people using each club rifle and really need some more. We also have a few people interested in getting their FAC and getting their first rifle.

I am ideally looking for some cheap ish good for beginner prone rifiles. A couple left handeds. Also some junior rifles, I know that they are difficult to find.

I hope some of you will know of a club looking to sell some rifles or someone who is looking at getting their 2nd rifle?

Thanks

We have some some BSA and Anschutz rifles with basic sights if that's any help. Most of the BSA are Martini action. I will be batch testing in Birmingham next Monday 02nd. Depending on where you are,  I could drop them in. I would need to see how many we have. Off the top of my head I would say 5 or 6.

We could be interested in the anschutz ones. but we are down in Sussex. We are also still waiting for our club FAC to come through and would need to apply for a variation. Where are you?

Our Club has a couple of BSA Martini action rifles that will be surplus to our needs soon. We are in Hants. Send me a message when you have your club certificate.