Target Rifles looking for new Owners

Noeeclark

Following a recent lifestyle review coupled with a reduction in available time to shoot I have decided that I no longer require all the rifles that I have in my armoury and I am therefore looking for new owners that would be able to benefit from them:

1 - Previously used Anschutz 1913 fitted in a blue/grey MEC Mk1 stock, complete with a new Anschutz trigger, MEC Free position Buttplate, MEC pistol grip (M), Gehmann Rearsight, Anschutz 4751 Handstop and Centra  M22 Foresight. The barrel is a standard Anschutz 'black' barrel, which a previous owner polished to give the appearance of stainless steel - £1800.00

2 - Previously used Walther KK200 with a machined steel stock. This is one of the original limited number rifles that were made with the gold bolt, which I have owned since 1997. The rifle comes complete with a Gemini buttplate, Gehmann rearsight, Anschutz 4752 handstop, Walther extension tube and Centra M22 foresight and Walther solid carry case. The action is fitted with a Kolby 1993 stainless cut barrel and has fired approx 15k rounds from new - £1950.00

3 - Used BSA Martini International ISU RH .22 rifle in very nice condition complete with sights and handstop. Ideal for those wishing to shoot historic arms events (made circa 1970) - £175.00

4 - Used .22 right handed Anschutz Match 54 made in 1967, great for a 1st rifle. Includes wooden stock with alloy buttplate, original Anschutz rearsight and 18mm Anschutz foresight and handstop - £295.00.

The rifles are all stored in Wiltshire and it is recommended that interested parties come and try them, to make sure they are suitable.

Please PM me for photos, which are to big to add to the post