MORINI 162ie with black carbon barrel sleeve and RINK grip.

zooma

I m selling another of my Morini 162ie match pistols as winter is coming and I will be switching back to shooting rifle most weeks at our local club.

This pistol is in very good condition and is extremely accurate and shoots like a dream and is currently fitted with a right handed walnut RINK large size grip.

Like all the later Morini 162ie match pistols, this one has the newer type circuit board that runs on x2 AAA batteries and comes in the original Morini fitted case with two air cylinders, refill adaptor, draining adaptor and is complete with the small Morini moulded tool box (with tools).

The original factory test card and handbook (matching numbers with the pistol) are also included making this a very genuine and desirable match pistol.

Realistically priced to sell   SOLD   with black carbon fibre barrel sleeve.

Prices include delivery to any UK mainland address.    SOLD

Edited by zooma
Pistol has been sold.

I can take pictures of the pistol with and without the black carbon fibre barrel sleeve for anyone interested in buying it and send them by email.

Anyone who is able to travel to Rossendale on a club night  (7 - 10pm Tuesday and Thursday evenings) would be most welcome to inspect and shoot the pistol at 10 metres before parting with any cash!

Edited by zooma

• 3 months later...

SOLD   (collected) including the black carbon fibre sleeve .

Edited by zooma

Pictures taken this afternoon and sent out by email as requested.

• 4 weeks later...

This Morini 162ie air pistol has now been SOLD.

Edited by zooma