Walther CP201 CO2 match air pistol SOLD

John Marchant

This Walther CP201 CO2 competition air pistol, serial no. 01470, is in good used condition complete with a medium sized adjustable Walther original right hand walnut grip and a medium sized adjustable Walther original left hand walnut grip. (This was originally called an 'Air Pistol' but uses CO2, liquid carbon dioxide as the propellant).

This pistol comes with two CO2 cylinders which are date stamped February 1997 and they do not appear to have any external physical damage, the original factory test certificate and owners booklet, the cylinder venting tool and the original 'blue ribbed' cardboard box as shown in the photos.

You will need a source of liquid CO2 to recharge the cylinders and accurate scales to weigh the cylinders once they have been re-charged.

This item would suit a collector or knowledgeable pistol enthusiast.

The price collected from Bedford would be £100.00.

The exchange will either have to be face to face or via an RFD transfer at your cost.

Please feel free to ask further questions.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by John Marchant
Item Sold

I wish I never sold my CP 201 - I still have the weighing scales and CO2 bulk fill cylinder .

I am unable to drive to Bedford to collect your CP 201,  but if you are a private seller I would like to buy it from you - and hope you will consider posting it to me.

Your used CP 201 does not have to come to me via an RFD (and incur the additional costs and inconvenience) as it is not a firearm.

When CO2 pistols first came out, they had to be held on a firearms certificate, but that ruling was changed many years ago and no longer applies.

If you are an RFD then you may not be free to post it to me, but If you are a private seller you will only need to drain the cylinders before being able to legally post it to me.

Parcelforce 48 from your local post office is the most popular, inexpensive , and preferred  method of transporting a used air pistol and if you are able to send it this way I would be happy to cover the cost.

If you are unhappy to post it, my good friend Robin Carter has offered to collect it from you on my behalf.

Please let me know how you would prefer to be paid.

Bob.

Edited by zooma