Wanted: Rubber butt pad for 1813 Supermatch

Warwick34

Is the current buttplate the 4672 - hook plate with 5 Allen bolts up the side? If so, there's not a simple bolt on replacement. I think the base plate from an older 1813 butt 2oyld fit the carrier (black in-out bit) and then you can put a standard 4709 rubber Anschutz buttplate on that. 

2 hours ago, tim s said:

Is the current buttplate the 4672 - hook plate with 5 Allen bolts up the side? If so, there's not a simple bolt on replacement. I think the base plate from an older 1813 butt 2oyld fit the carrier (black in-out bit) and then you can put a standard 4709 rubber Anschutz buttplate on that. 

Hello Tim,

yes mine is the one with the Allen bolts.  Do you know where I can source the parts you mentioned? 

Thanks 

Any Anschutz dealer/retailer should be able to order the rubber butt. The base isn't so simple. The plastic base of a 4709 won't fit an 1813, and the old 1813 base hasn't been made in 35 years. These come up on eBay. 

For BR shooting would removing the hook not do? 

On 10/10/2019 at 19:42, tim s said:

Any Anschutz dealer/retailer should be able to order the rubber butt. The base isn't so simple. The plastic base of a 4709 won't fit an 1813, and the old 1813 base hasn't been made in 35 years. These come up on eBay. 

For BR shooting would removing the hook not do? 

Cheers Tim