Morini 162ie with silver carbon barrel sleeve. SOLD

zooma

NOW SOLD.

I am selling a Morini 162ie that is in very nice (hardly used?) condition and shoots superbly well. This was bought as a "spare" pistol for myself, but I have hardly every shot it, so it has a very low shot count and should give many years of good solid performance to any new owner.

The pistol is of the later type with two inter-changeable PCP air cylinders (one blue and one red as supplied by Morini) and has the newer type circuit board that is powered by two AAA cells and shows very few signs of ever having had much use from new. This is a lovely "tight" match pistol that really deserves to be shot regularly 

The condition is really nice and comes in the original Morini fitted case with the small internal tool case, correctly numbered handbook, and spare air cylinder, air filling adaptor and discharge adaptor for use when emptying the air cylinders.

The pistol has a silver carbon barrel sleeve and has beautifully figured right handed Morini anatomical grip that has had all fitting screws upgraded to stainless steel so it is a really good looking match pistol!

Anyone interested in buying this lovely pistol is welcome to come and shoot it with us over 10 meters at the Rossendale Model Target Club any Tuesday or Thursday evening. (just let me know if you are coming!), but I can send pictures to anyone that is unable to travel and arrange delivery if required.

Price is £895 (including delivery if required). and should give many years of good solid performance to any new owner.

I can send pictures by email to anyone who is interested in buying it from me.

Edited by zooma
Pistol SOLD

Hi Zooma, very interested in your Morini. Could you send me some photos to strachandc@hotmail.co.uk

I am in Scotland so would need you to post to  a Registered Firearms Dealer if I decide to buy. You will probably know that we now have to be licensed to purchase air weapons in Scotland. 

Thanks

David

Hi David,

I will send you some pictures, and if you like it you can let me know the RFD you would like to use and we can take it from there.

Please reply by email so I don't miss you if I am not on this site when you want to contact me.

Best regards,

Bob.

Edited by zooma

I have just sent some pictures of my Morini to you by email - please reply by email to let me know that you have received them and if you have any questions you would like me to answer.

Best regards,

Bob.